Joke's on Me?
This Saturday Famous Con Law Prof's coming to teach us constitutional law. I overheard people excitedly buzzing about this back in May. Meanwhile, I keep running across scathing critiques of his presentation on various barblogs. He is, they say, the worst lecturer ever: boring, short, whiny voiced, long-winded, slow-talking, no-fill-in-the-blank using, probably enjoys torturing small animals, etc.
And these people have had his lecture split into two bite-sized pieces mercifully scheduled on consecutive days.
As for us, well, he's here from 9 to 5 on Saturday, aaaaall day long, just us and him and the roaches in the BarBri dungeon.
So here I am, studying most diligently by PUTTING TABS IN MY LECTURE BOOK. Color-coded tabs based on which day the material is tested! Oh, joy! And I come across the con law lecture notes, in which there are no blanks to fill in did I mention, and not much text on each page, and the whole thing is only 49 pages.
HOW, IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS PURE AND GOOD AND RIGHT WITH THE WORLD, DOES HE EXPECT TO NEED EIGHT HOURS TO READ 49 PAGES???? Am I missing something?