oh. happy day.
Um, yay. I received my bar exam admission ticket. I do get to take the bar after all. Yip. Ee.
Had the simulated MBE today. I felt like absolute crap while I was taking it. But then I got home and graded it and found out I didn't do so bad. I'm not sure if it would be "passing" in real life because I have no idea what those standards are. ???
I still don't know if I'll go to the review classes tomorrow and Saturday. Any opinions from someone who's been through it?
The word today was, "Oh, it's a huge waste of time. You'll sit there for 16 hours and get maybe 2 useful exam-taking tips in that whole time."
Well...I WANT those exam tips. Anyone want to share any tips they've gotten? Please?
If it's just about going over the answers, it seems like the explanations in the back of the simulated MBE would do the trick.
I really think that BarBri place is unhealthy. I've been getting these headaches every day, and I figured it was just stress/lack of sleep/usual weather-related stuff. Some if it probably is, but I'm pretty sure that mold-infested dank dungeon hell has something to do with it as well.
I really felt it during the MBE today. Everything was fine, and then the air conditioning started up (you know, the one that makes it feel like a meat locker in there). It's like being in a wind tunnel. My hair and any loose paper, napkins, empty snack bags I have lying there go flying. That's how much it blows (both literally and figuratively, ha ha ha).
Anyway, I noticed today when it started up that it had a very strange odor, and shortly thereafter my head started bothering me again.
Stupid BarBri. I've said it before and I'll say it again: BarBri sucks!!
"BarBri sucks" is, of course, the most popular search phrase people use to find my blog. Surprised? You haven't been paying attention.
The second most popular phrase is "gorgeous masculinity." Gosh. I appreciate it myself, but my, they must have been disappointed.