Monday, July 17, 2006

Daily Affirmation

I've been thinking about the bar passage rate from my law school (at night...when I'm lying there...trying to sleep...HA HA HA ugh). It sounded high enough, back when I was still in full control of my faculties, but every day it feels that much lower. I keep thinking about how 1 out of 10 of us won't pass, and how I feel pretty sure that "1" will be ME. (If someone has the #s for our law school + BarBri, I'd love to hear it. I had heard it was 97% for LS + BarBri + PMBR, but I didn't take PMBR.)

Anyway...but then I realized. We're the first class taking the bar AFTER LS's big push to increase bar passage rates. We had to take more hours of the core law classes than anyone before us. We're also the first class where they tightened up entry standards. We graduated with more hours than either the class before us or after us needed.

So...I'm thinking the rate will go up! Like, a lot! I've decided that for people from our law school who took BarBri, it will be, oh, 99.8%. (Because one person will still fail. You know...me.)