No Train, No Gain
Y'know...not that I miss the train with the daily invasion of my bodily integrity and the hot-boiling rage...but driving sure makes it hard to keep up with my summer reading, which is of course my priority right now.
I was zipping through books at a steady clip of about two per week, in addition to any number of magazines, the newspaper, and whatever other reading material I could scrounge up. Now? Not so much.
I hope the many many people who have loaned me books recently will be patient. I think I gave them a false sense of my reading-speediness that last semester of law school (the semester of "why on earth would I want to do a stupid thing like READ for CLASS?"). I promise I will return your books to you. Some day. After I pass the bar. On my 24th try. In 2018. :-P