Thursday, July 13, 2006

No TV and No Beer Make Homer...

BarBri sucks, this much is true. But GEEZ it's lonely sitting here studying by myself all day and night! I feel kind of cut off from the world. Both in a personal sense and more generally...I'm usually big into current events, and I feel like I don't have a clue what's going on in the world. What's this with Israel? Normally I'd be glued to CNN.

But it's just a little over two weeks more. I'll be fine; that's doable. Doesn't mean I don't feel like whining about it.



Who all is staying at the hotel that's the closest to the local bar site? I was thinking I'd hole up in my room all evening long studying (I will have a snazzy room with a refrigerator so I don't have to go out), but now I'm thinking it might be fun to take at least an hour or so to have dinner with other people. Even if that means just ordering a pizza or something.