Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Oh. My. GAWD!

Hello, yes, WIDE AWAKE over here.

I have come to tell you about something very exciting going on in my life. I have had an experience. An epiphany. An awakening! No longer is the world a dark and gloomy place! I AM BORN AGAIN, MY FRIENDS!

You see, it all started lo those many minutes ago. Jocelyn mentioned on her blog her deep and abiding passion for the Conviser Mini Review.

Pshaw! scoffed I, blind to that which I was not yet ready to comprehend. I had seen this thing once, this "Conviser," and it was very long with tiny print and very bad, very bad indeed. I was not about to be led astray.

But for some reason...who knows, some aligning of the stars, kismet, fate! I had to admit some curiosity. It couldn't hurt to look, could it, to see what could be so grand?

I pulled out the book...and I discovered that what I had thought was the Conviser all along was instead the LONG outline book! Oh, verily what a fool was I!

Nay, my friends, the Conviser is indeed the most glorious book of all! I am saved, hurrah!!!

(And I guess I can rescind that hit I took out on professor-who-shall-go-unnamed...He Who Creates Insane Incomprehensible Lecture Handouts for Trusts and Wills and Estate Administration and Family Law and Estate Tax and Guardianship.)