Raindrops Falling on My Head (and I Love It)
It's been rainy here...rainy for weeks on end, day after day.
It's a nice break from the usual summer, which features no rain and blazing sun and blistering heat. I could really get used to this...maybe I should move to Seattle? Is this what it's like in Seattle in the summer? Never having actually BEEN to Seattle, I don't know. But it rains a lot on Frasier, which I may have mentioned is the very best show ever.
The other day I was watching it, and suddenly instead of Frasier I was watching CSPAN. The cable company had said they would shuffle the channels, but that was so long ago I thought they'd changed their minds. Or at least I thought they wouldn't have the audacity, the NERVE to switch it right smack in the middle of Frasier. Frantically, hands shaking with urgency, I tore through the new channel listing in search of my sweet Frasier. And then I found the new location, but I couldn't watch it because the cable box hadn't been updated to recognize new channels. Damn you channel 12! Why do you torment me so?
So that really sucked.
Meanwhile, there's lots of rain. On Frasier and on my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment