Monday, September 10, 2007

I Didn't Go to Work Today. Again.

My car told me this:


After it stopped wanting to go. On the highway.

Fortunately I was able to get it to eke out those last few miles to the next exit, even though the car wouldn't go faster than 10 mph. I had my hazard lights on and was in the right lane, but everyone decided I was driving so slow because I am insane and they were all really really mean to me.

I pulled over here and waited for the tow truck as the rain poured down. A homeowner walked around the car sweeping the rain with a broom. I think he might really be insane, but maybe he had his reasons, just like I did with my 10 mph.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I was all excited about the car- but now I'm thinking maybe you should see if they'll give back the Exploder...