Why have just one when you could have three?
But not for lack of trying:

(The black bars are for the purpose of removing identifying info, not because the wheel was lewdly attired.)
Written at
5:02 PM
I'm slowly adding links back in, since I lost all my previous ones from Blogrolling.
I Hate the Bar Exam/I Hate Dating
4 comments:
And here I was, hoping for a slutty tire. Your tire is a tease!
I hope you were not in the car when this happened!
Of course I was in the car! Because I'm BRILLIANT and I try to drive home on a flat tire! Tip: don't try to drive home on a flat tire!
Because Baby Jesus loves me, somehow the rim came through all of this unscathed. It actually didn't cost that much to get the tire replaced. Yay!
Ah yes. I drove home once on a flat tire. My rim was also fine, miraculously. I was tha-thumping through a densley populated area, and my favorite part was being motioned to roll down my window at each and every intersection so a new person could inform me that my tire was flat.
Post a Comment