:-O ^ 2
It seems I was premature in reporting the cost of my, all things considered, fairly insignificant ailment. The bills have continued to mount. Today, the total is, in fact, double the previously reported amount. As in, "Gee, should I have an appendectomy, or should I buy a Bentley?"
Gosh. I mean, the being alive is nice and all, but I think I'm pretty strong and could have survived regardless. And my car keeps breaking down....
I totally promise no more appendix posts. After all, I have lots going on besides that. Like...um...today I went to a store completely dedicated to Halloween paraphernalia. I didn't buy a thing. It was way over the top. I thought I liked over the top, but somehow, the thought of placing a realistic replica of a disemboweled human on my front lawn doesn't quite appeal to me. Instead I bought a fake pumpkin from Wal-Mart. It cost $1. I think that's awesome.
1 comment:
Yeah I couldn't buy a Bentley, but I think I could get like a really nice Acura with the dental work from my accident. I guess I like my bionic teeth and all - they're good for biting through cable car wires when I'm chasing James Bond and stuff - but I'd rather have a car with heated seats.
Post a Comment