Lifestyles of the Old and Well-Rested
My brother used to ask why I hardly ever post on my blog anymore, but now he doesn't even bother.
The thing is, I've become even more elderly in my habits lately. First, I cut out the caffeine..and look, I know I've been beating a decaf horse over this issue lately, but it really is the most wonderful thing ever and I think everyone should try it and energy drinks should be BANNED and I did read that people who drink something like 6 or more cups of coffee a day have a lower rate of certain types of cancer but WHATEVER I am guessing they end up dying of heart attacks much sooner anyway.
Then, I decided to start going to bed earlier. Like at 10. It's awesome. I feel great all day!
The point of doing so was to get up at 6 to exercise (as opposed to my previous habit, which involved procrastinating all night and finally exercising at, oh, 10:30 or 11 or midnight or even later). So now I don't exercise at night at all. Except, oops, so far I haven't managed to get up at 6 either...more like 7...or 8. Which means no exercise.
Maybe this week it will finally happen! I really think I need to exercise, not just because I'm a fat fat mcfatty lardbutt, but also because I'm starting to have trouble sleeping. Maybe I DON'T need 10 hours every night? Who knew.
1 comment:
random reader.
how about you lay some new material down?
Sincerely,
Secret WonderWallaby (the mysterious macropod)
Post a Comment