Paranoid
You know how I said certain BarJerks are playing mind games by claiming not to study when they really do?
There's this guy at BarBri who's always very friendly to me (calm down, Mom, he has a girlfriend). He's especially eager to talk about lack of studying and seemed really excited when he heard I wasn't exactly burning the midnight oil. He's very encouraging of my non-studying ways. When he found out last week that I had in fact started studying, he seemed disappointed and jokingly accused me of "abandoning the cause."
Well, were I still clinging to some shred of sanity, I'd just say, ohboyohboy I made a friend somebody likes me yay. Except that with my head filled with all these tales of cunning subterfuge, I'm really becoming suspicious of all this. Can it be that this individual has targeted me, unassuming caffeine-consuming frequently-fuming ME, as the person he wants to take down?
Ha! I'll show him, I'll show them all! Wait'll he sees the short sheets I'm making! Then he'll be sorry! You'll ALL be sorry!!!!