Torturous
Back in 1L year, whenever I typed the word "tortious," Word would automatically change it to "torturous."
Yeah. That's about right.
I've been trying to give up the marathon afternoon nap. This has been difficult because I like naps. I want them need them hug them love them want to marry them. But they're bad because a) it means there's no studying taking place, and b) it means I can't fall asleep at night, which means I'm exhausted in the morning, which means I need the marathon afternoon nap. It's a vicious cycle.
Anyway, so I've been trying to jettison them the last couple of weeks. I can pretty much manage to stay awake all day via strategic infusions of caffeine and unhealthy over-exercising. Still can't sleep at night (my inner night owl will not be thwarted...).
If I were on South Park, this is what I'd look like right about now.