BAM!
Today is that magical day, that day when we collectively say, "Oh, CRAP!" and realize we actually have to take this bar thing. In less than three weeks.
I'm feeling good. I'm feeling energized. I'm a lean, mean, bar-material-learning machine. I'm ready to RIP into trusts and guardianships like no one's business! I feel like studying! I feel like outlining! I feel like writing practice essays! I feel like...having lunch.
Meanwhile, I think it's interesting to watch as different activities are slowly stripped away from my life, leaving just the streamlined necessities. What kinds of things have y'all been giving up?
My main concession so far has been to get rid of a lot of my screwing-around time. The Internet doesn't count, because I study at my desk with the computer anyway, so I consider random acts of drive-by blogging to be my well-deserved breaks.
Other than that, I really just need plenty of sleep and sufficient breaks to keep my sanity. And then there's that other thing I have to do every day. Absolutely vital. Completely nonnegotiable. And that would be...brushing my dog. No, I am not kidding.
In other news...is there some kind of economic crisis going on that I'm unaware of? For the past two weeks, my grocery store has had NO contact lens solutions of any brands. The entire mini-aisle by the pharmacy is completely bare. I realize various solutions were recalled, but not every single one of them. I was worried about this until I remembered, HEY, I'm taking the bar, what do I need contacts for?
I'm also having a hard time getting gas. Today was the first time the closest gas station hasn't been out.