Thursday, July 20, 2006

Daily Affirmation

I know people are starting to hit the wall as far as studying is concerned. I imagine that's especially the case for those who started studying early, instead of spending all of June sitting around on their big, fat, gigantic, gargantuan, massive, enormous, spreading, growing ever larger, soon to attack Tokyo--

...Wait, what was I talking about? Oh, yeah, my ass. It's HUGE.

No, wait! Studying, I was talking about studying. Yeah.

The thing is...by this time next week, the time for studying will be over. We'll have one more afternoon of testing, but even as we write our essays, we'll know that the time for studying is done. Forever. Yes, forever, and I'm going to believe that until somebody tells me otherwise.

That being the case, that leaves us just one week more of studying, out of the rest of our lives. Surely we can study just one more week. Surely we can put in the time today when we know that in one tiny little week we'll have all the free time in the world.

So what are you doing reading this? Get back to work!