Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Day Two: Eff You

I don't like the MBE, and the MBE doesn't like me.

I'm not feeling great about today. First of all, I had a horrible time sleeping because of really loud music. I complained to the front desk to no avail. I don't know what time it stopped, but the last time I looked at the clock before I fell asleep, it was 1:30.

And second of all, well, I thought the MBE was hard. (Maybe I'm the only one. There were some people braying afterward about how OVERHYPED and EASY it was.)

The funny thing is, there weren't that many really long crazy fact patterns like I had been led to believe there would be, but those short-fact-pattern questions were awfully tricky. There were many (many many) where I really had no clue as between two possible choices and just had to pick one.

Blah. Y'all will still love me even if I don't pass, right? Right?

Oh well. Time to put it out of my mind and get going on studying for tomorrow...the hardest day of all. :(