High Anxiiiiiety
Not much to say about the Procedure & Evidence workshop today. It sucked, BarBri sucks, what else is new? I have no opinions yet as to whether or not the workshop is useful; come see me in November.
I will say this much. Person Who Sat Next to Me, no one cares that you were ON LAW REVIEW!!!! There is no need to TALK ABOUT IT REALLY LOUDLY!!!! Nobody is thinking, "Wow, that person must have been like toooootally smart! I am all intimidated now!" Instead we are thinking that you are a tool.
Second, Person Who Sat Next to Me, go ahead, keep encroaching on my space tomorrow. Every inch you scootch your chair toward mine brings you that much closer to me BITING YOU!
Ahem. Sounds like a lot of people are experiencing good old test anxiety dreams. I've rarely had the standard ones, you know, where you're sitting there taking the test and you didn't study, or you oversleep, or you don't know the answers, and so on.
But I do have this recurring dream that pops up whenever I'm stressed. It includes some standard themes: trying desperately to organize things, running around trying to complete tasks when there's not enough time, having the big day arrive and not being ready.
Except the thing is...I'm trying to get ready for Halloween. I need to buy a costume. I need to buy candy. I need to decorate the house. Everything is difficult, and by the end I've accomplished nothing and the Halloween hours are dwindling away and it's all just so upsetting!
I don't know what to say about that. You would think Halloween is my major holiday of the year (ah yes, must pave the way for the coming of the Dark Prince and his unholy reign!). But I don't dress up, I don't have kids to take trick-or-treating, and little kids who want candy from me can kiss my ass if I forget to buy it (read: if I eat it all before they arrive).
So who knows why my subconscious chooses to reflect my fears this way.