We Are Not Alone
It might be comforting to know that in the last week, variations on "the MBE was hard" have completely replaced "BarBri sucks" as the top search people use to find my site. (Maybe "comforting" isn't the right word. Um, it might give you the vicious satisfaction of Schadenfreude?)
"BarBri sucks" has, in fact, been dead in the water for the week. I'm surprised. I know we've had our fill, but surely there are new recruits into the "BarBri sucks" camp after the horror that was last Saturday's MPRE review course. (A moment of silence, if you would, for our sad bar-taking compatriots who suffered through the MPRE yesterday. Okay, that's enough. It was totally their fault for waiting so long to take it.)
I thought that MPRE class was going to kill me. Never had I spent five hours of such agony in my life. It just...went...on...forever. And filling in those blanks -- a nightmare. I dreaded BarBri, because if one day of MPRE was that bad, imagine six whole weeks, six days a week.
I'll give BarBri that much credit...it is as horrible as you would imagine, but over time you become so downtrodden and so accustomed to pain, you just go in every day and sit there with your dead dead eyes and don't waste much time thinking about how frigging BORING it is.