Thursday, January 24, 2008

Too Rich

Apparently I, along with pretty much every unmarried lawyer, am too rich for the "middle-class" tax rebate.


That's fine. Just fine. Go stimulate your own frigging economy. I was planning on doing some really good stimulating, but whatever.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm eligible! Guess it is one of the perks of being a PD and making a crap salary.

Sarah said...

Stupid rebates. I guess they think you don't need any incentive to stimulate. I think I made the cut because...well, I work at a small firm. Small firm = smaller money.

feithline said...

You make stimulating the economy sound so dirty. Hehe.

On the bright side, you can read all about how poverty-stricken lawyers, such as myself, blew their money on a pair of killer shoes in a few months :-D

Make Mine a Triple said...

Feithline:

Well, I WAS going to use my rebate to buy a bunch of porn....

charlsiekate said...

Honestly, I still sort of believe that the only economy to be stimulated is going to be China.

I look at creditor suits a lot for my judge, and I think that this money should be mandatory to go towards people's credit card debt. But then again I'm not sure that would stimulate the economy at all. And I'm a paranoid nerd.