Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Why Are Crazy Jerks Mean to Me?

Today I discovered a response to a motion I filed ("discovered" due to a fortuitous status check, since apparently it was too much to expect that I would actually be served). The response, rather than dealing with the merits, attacks me personally and basically accuses me of every possible act of wrongdoing from perjury to being, in fact, Hitler.

This doesn't exactly come as a surprise, as the blatantly-committing-UPL non-attorney "counsel" for the other side is the craziest nut I've encountered since, oh, April.

Still, it totally bummed me out. Why don't you love me, random insane idiot?

2 comments:

Misplaced Texan said...

Will it be apparent to the ccourt that he is a nut from his response? We random people on the internet love you.

Make Mine a Triple said...

Oh, this is just another sideshow in this guy's circus of nuttiness. Apparently this is A-OK with the powers that be, but it ain't OK with me.